We assign a case manager to every client that visits us for mental health and substance abuse treatment. Our case managers are tasked with:
- Assessing the client’s needs and situation
- Working with clients to develop an action plan and goals to accomplish
- Facilitating access to community resources
- Coordinating and monitoring services
- Meeting clients regularly to assess their progress and provide emergency intervention, if necessary
Our case managers work closely with clients, helping them complete their day-to-day tasks and achieve objectives while prioritizing their sobriety. They assist clients better their lives by teaching them to manage their lives in sobriety.
Our case managers participate in individual therapy sessions, group therapy sessions, and medical appointments. They are also the primary point of contact responsible for updating the client’s loved ones with the progress of their treatment.
Call (714) 862-5894